Entries to our February contest are now closed. My apologies to those bands who are missing out, particularly to those bands who have supported our contest in previous years.
I will look for a larger venue or split the contest over two days in 2024 so that we can accommodate more bands.
If your band does still wish to enter in 2023, please email me and I will put you on a waiting list in case any bands need to withdraw. This will also help me work out how large a venue I need in 2024.